What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

the world will still be here tomorrow

I caught myself having the TV guide channel on for a record 10 minutes tonight. I just seemed to forget to switch it before I turned my computer back on to surf the web to cure yet another curse of insomnia. Too many `the world is ending' thoughts going through the dome while the world looks a snow globe through my bedroom window. I joke. The world isn't going to end. The media just wants to make you think it is. And that's why the advertisers give them dough. I digress. I was searching for odd stuff via the Mighty Google. I then toured Tumblr, Twitter. The Yellow Board, and the other usual suspects. Now. I'm here. Writing. For the second time today. I don't remember the last time I wrote this late. Walked home today thinking it would've been a beautiful day if it weren't for that wind. Just happy I didn't have to come home after 9pm. And lived in Toronto. Or even worse - Mississauga. I heard they're getting hammered. I'm rambling. That's my cue to go. Just a quick note to exercise the money makers before sleep attempt number two. Sleep well, all. The world will still be here tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment