What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

the days of sick.

Spent Monday sick. Good thing my boss was kind enough to let me have the day off. Monday felt like a whole week. Slept, caught up on some television programs, and read. Was going to attempt doing some type of work but my eyes were watering and my sneezes kept my hands busy pretty much all the time. Sore today. Ribs and back. My throat is feeling  it too. I'm having coffee this morning, which is a good change of pace as the the past couple of days, I've been living on tea. Ready to head back to the office to fight the good fight.

The days of sick are behind us, now.

No comments:

Post a Comment