What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Monday, February 18, 2013

happy 5th anniversary, blog.

February 2008.

We met. And you helped me see where I was going wrong. You listened. We shared. We've come a long way, old friend. Through all of your makeovers, your face-lifts, those times we didn't speak. Those times when you just sat there while I balled. You kept it real with me. You helped me grow. You helped me continue to learn about the world and myself.

It's been Real.

Happy Anniversary. Our trip is not over yet. Many more entries. Many more face-lifts and makeovers to come. While I'm in a better place now than I was five years ago, I still need you. Still need you to help me grow, and to learn about myself. And the world. We've only begun our trip. But I will use this milestone to say..

Thanks..

To keepin' On.


February 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment