What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

it's 2013.

It's 2013. We've made it. While the holidays have come to an end, and we're all just about ready to head back to the normal grind, it's time to reflect on the end of the year spent family and friends. Time to reflect on how 2012 treated you and how you can make 2013 a better one. I'm back in full force working on a couple of projects and of course, still holding the Habitat for Humanity flag up proudly. Resolutions? No. I don't make 'em. I know what I need to do improve and grow, I don't have to make a public spectacle about it. I wish everyone growth in the New Year. The blog is turning 5 in a month and there's some other cool stuff we have to look forward to. So, enough talking and let's just giv'er. Let's Go..

No comments:

Post a Comment