What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Friday, November 30, 2012

mad high on mad men

While I have a comfortable amount of shows to cure my itch for escapism, I miss the quality shows. The shows with good writing, acting and just all around great entertainment. Man Men tops the list. Missing my favorite show, I tried to find out when Season six will begin, to only find that they'll be doing a few episodes from Hawaii in 2013. Production on a hush-hush vibe, I dug into the crates to find this classic scene from Season 5.

If you haven't gotten a chance to watch Mad Men, do yourself a favor and do so. Put aside a weekend this holiday season and catch up by watching the previous seasons. It'll feed your entertainment itch while also being captivated by top notch television.

No comments:

Post a Comment