What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

life amazes me.

Life ceases to amaze me. While the plate is getting full, and the mind is never bored, I'm able to realize that as much as I've gone through, life knows how to keep me on my toes..  And I wouldn't have it any other way. Using this constant fuel of inspiration, It's been easier for me to write. I've been trying my hand at poetry once again. I don't know if I'll post the poems anywhere (and when I say anywhere, I mean here) , but I'm for sure keeping a folder of them. Neatly sorted away on my C drive. The odd thing is, I don't write about my current state. I'm digging deeper and confessing some past faults. Sharing stories of good times. All that went down in the past decade or so. Writing poetry for me, the creative process, at least, is much like how singers create albums. I guess I am sorta making an album. A book. Maybe I will. Right now, I just want to focus on creating while my mind is able to take it, crush it and make into a tasty spice with it. A spice that will be used over and over again to feed someone's hunger.

No comments:

Post a Comment