What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Saturday, February 18, 2012

the forth

Today is the day. During a meeting this afternoon, I took note of the date. Then it hit me like a ton of soft bricks. I smiled. I couldn't believe it. Time has past by so fast. I'm so proud of my little blogger. The kid has made me proud.

It's been four years. Four years since I created this blog to vent my feelings. To write down my thoughts. To help me through the hardest times. As I grew, you grew. As I changed, you changed. When I smiled, you smiled. When I cried, you did too. It's been an amazing ride. Thank you for keeping me on my toes and keeping it real with my me, my love. Let's keep progressing and taking shit to the next level. Together forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment