What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

rip joe bodolai


Sad news out of Hollywood this morning. Joe was from Toronto and used to work with CBC and wrote a bunch of the stations best shows. Including Kids in The Hall. He in fact did the first draft of Wayne's World with Mike. I found his blog a while back by accident. It wasn't until later I would know his bio. Bunch of my industry pals were pals with him. He was a funny guy. When I needed inspiration or a laugh, I would jog over to his page and read. His writing was inspirational, funny and honest. I was sad to learn about the news today that it has been rumoured to be a suicide and The Note can be found on His Page as the last entry. Read it. Took me a while to get through it. At least he wrote it with class and humour. Wish it wasn't so, Joe. We'll miss you.

Hate it when funny dies.

To check out his blog you can go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment