What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Friday, November 25, 2011

the nasty





The Nasty is the mistape needed to get your freak on. Mixed with gems from the 70s, 80s and 90s, it's the over 90 minutes of baby making music to chill out to, rock to and romance the sweetheart with. In case this mixtape does help conceive a child, any formation of the name Shane or Fame or Alexander would be awesome. Light the candles, dim the lights and press play. It's time to get your groove on and do The Nasty..Let's Get it In...



Intro
In the Flesh – Blondie
Reunited – Peaches & Herb
Lady you Are – One Way
Ready for the World – Tonight
I Wanna Touch you Baby – Roy Ayers
 If this World were Mine – Cheryl Thompson & Luther Vandross
Give me the Night – Randy Crawford
Take my Heart – Kool & the Gang
It’s the Falling in Love – Michael Jackson
Lady you Are – One Way
When I Need You – Joceyln B. Smith
Cherish the Day – Sade
Let me Love you Down – INOJ
Creep – TLC
 Are you that Somebody – Aaliyah
You’re making me High – Toni Braxton
Knockin’ Da Boots – H-Town
Lady – D’Angelo
Twisted – Keith Sweat
All my Life – K-Ci & JoJo
Always be my Baby – Mariah Carey
Someone to Love – Jon B &  Babyface
On Bended Knee – Boys Ii Men
The Longer we Make Love – Barry White & Chaka Khan
Endless Love – Diana Ross & Lionel Ritchie
With or Without You – U2

No comments:

Post a Comment