What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Monday, November 21, 2011

just wastin' time..


I listen to a wide selection of songs a day. I research, I look them up. I hum them. Usually when I'm supposed to be doing something else. Something more important. I'm listening to music or wasting time downloading the albums. This mixtape is just a small selection of songs I check out while I'm supposed to be doing something else. These are the songs that I check out when I'm just wasting time. It's the first in a series. Hope you enjoy a good selection of my favourite jams.



Intro
You Bring me Joy – Mary J Blige
Lonely Star - The Weeknd
Wandering Star – Portishead
Chain Gang – The Get By
New York is Killing me – Gil Scott Heron feat. Mos Def
The Five Ghosts – Stars
Caught in a Wind – Feist
Waterfall – The Stone Roses
Just Can’t get Enough – Nouvelle Vague
Blue Jeans – Lana Del Rey
Like a Child – Junior Boys
Represent – Elzhi
My Melody – Eric B and Rakim
Maybe So, Maybe No – Mayer Hawthorne
A Thing for Me – Metronomy (Breakbot remix)

DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment