What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Saturday, October 22, 2011

yo! head up, kid!




When the world spreads its dark head, it's always tough to try to stay positive. For me, I turn to my tunes to keep my head up. Even though my positive collection ranges from different types of music genres, I thought I'd throw down a mixtape of some good boom bap Hip Hop and Rnb Flavor to get your head bumping back on the good tip. To make you realize that the world is yours and that the sky's the limit. Just over an hour of good vibes all rolled into one refreshing mixtape. Hope you enjoy. Now, let's tread water...


Intro
The World is Yours – Nas
Momma Said Gonna Knock you Out – LL Cool J
I Get the Papers – Audio Two
Never Change – Jay-Z
No Regrets – Masta Ace
Moment of Truth – Gang Star
My Advice 2 you – Gang Star
Everything’s Gonna be alright – Aaliyah
A Star U R – 9th Wonder feat. Terrace Martin, Problems, GQ
Sky’s the Limit – Notorious B.I.G.
K.O.S. (Determination) – Blackstar
Memories Live – Reflection Eternal
Waterfalls – TLC
Tread Water – De La Soul
Just another Day – Queen Latifah
Survivor – Destiny’s Child
I Believe I can Fly – R Kelly
Fly – Nicki Minaj feat. Rihanna
Searching – Pete Rock and CL Smooth



DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment