What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Friday, October 28, 2011

the unaided


I have gotten into the Indie Rock scene more this year and thought I'd give it the shine it deserves by doing up a quick 10-track mixtape that showcases some of my favourite indie stars of the year. If this goes well, there might be more tapes like this in the future..We'll see. Let me know any thoughts. Enjoy.

Manchester Orchestra – Simple Math
Passion Pit – Tonight, Tonight
Noah and the Whale – Life is Life
Alex Winston – Sister Wife
Summer Heat – Time for a Dreamer
Germany Germany – Take me Home
Here we Go Magic – Song in Three
The Holiday Crowd – Never Speak of It Again
Bon Iver – Calgary


DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment