What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Sunday, October 23, 2011

dear______





Dear_________ is an unique mixtape where I take a journey through relationship heaven and hell. Through the high times and low times. The days of love and the days of heartbreak. It's kind alike you're writing an open letter to that special someone telling them all the feelings you had during the relationship and later, the breakup. It's a one stop shop type of mixtape for the loved and once loved.

Intro
Eye Know – De La Soul
Baby Be Mine – Michael Jackson
The Light - Common
All my Life – K-CI and JoJo
Lady – D’Angelo
Nobody – Keith Sweat
Can’t Help falling in Love with You – UB40
The Best Thing That Ever Happened to Me – Gladys Knight and the Pips
I Melt with You – Nouvelle Vague
You’re all I Need – Method Man feat. Mary J Blige
Me and my Bitch – Notorious B.I.G.
Your Love – Nicki Minaj
Break my Heart – Estelle feat. Rick Ross
Un-Thinkable (I’m Ready) – Alicia Keys feat. Drake
Since u been gone – Kelly Clarkson
Turning Tables – Adele
Goodbye my Lover – James Blunt
With or Without You – U2
I thought I saw your Face today – She and Him
Why Can’t we Live Together – Timmy Thomas
Water Runs Dry – Boys II Men



DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment