What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

when the soul is in it..

It was good getting out over the weekend. My planned Sunday downtown was refreshing and it was great to see some old friends who I really should see more often. It's always nice to be welcomed back into a circle that I haven't been part of for so long, like no days have passed at all. With that said, another week. Some new trials to deal with. Things to be done looming over my head while trying to procrastinate a bit longer. Later. It's always later. Or this afternoon. Or tonight. Or tomorrow. I would like it to be now. But I just don't have that energy. Not yet. I don't want to rush it. I won't. Things always seem to come out better when the soul is in it.

2 comments:

  1. lets meet up for coffee sometime. maybe at bonsai? would be good to catch up fellow blogger. hope you're well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. name the time and place, dude. i'm there. bonsai sounds good.

    ReplyDelete