What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

my zooey crush just went to the next level..


Went to bed early last night. Woke up early since my allergies came back for a visit while I'm in Michigan. While I was up, I checked out last night's debut episode of New Girl starring my Hollywood crush, Zooey Deschanel. The show, like her, is super cute and has a cool 2011 premise about a girl moving in with three dudes after she finds her ex with another girl. I really enjoyed it, which means, of course that it might not last long. I'll be happy if it lasts for a whole season, but in case it doesn't, check it out before it gets canned. To quote my status on Facebook today, My Zooey crush just went to the next level.

No comments:

Post a Comment