What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

shane alexander show



This week on the Shane Alexander Show, we deliver it on the love tip. Going through the crates and digging up some of the old records from his collection, early in the show, Shane caters the set directly to Soul, Funk and RnB. The show continues to have that Love tip throughout going from yesterday to today and all over. Shane also makes a big announcement for his last bit. It’s the Love Show this week on the Shane Alexander Show…

Mighty Mighty – Earth Wind and Fire
Mr. Big Stuff – Jean Knight
Right Place, Wrong Time – Dr. John
Express Yourself – Charles Wright & The Watts 103rd Street
Express Yourself – NWA
Rhythm – Roy Ayers
Running Away – Roy Ayers
A Description of A Fool – A Tribe Called Quest
Juicy Fruit – Mtune
Juicy – Notorious B.I.G.
My, My, My - Johnny Gill
Ooo La La La – Teena Marie
Ready or Not – The Fugees (Inst)
Let’s Stay Together – Al Green
I’ll be Around – The Spinners
Oh Girl – Chi-Lites
Weak – SWV
Bonnie and Clyde – Jay Z feat. Beyonce (Inst)
Make Her Mine – Mayer Hawthorne
The Sweetest Taboo – Sade
I Only Know (What I Know Now) – James Blake



DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment