What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

vmt: get your groove on.


This one is for the ladies. In this special Virtual Mixtape we look at some of the best love jams from all sides of the red rose. We dig deep into the chocolate pudding and add a bit more whip cream on to it. All this just in time for Valentines Day. Women, let us guys romance you with this collective artistry to communicate our ever dying love and gratitude to you.


Islands in the Stream - Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers

Islands in the Stream - Constantines & Feist
Lover's Spit - Broken Social Scene
For Lovers - Pete Doherty
Let Me Kiss You - Morrissey
The Love of My Life - Morrissey
Pictures of You - The Cure
No Substitute Love - Estelle feat. Jools Holland
Somebody - Depeche Mode
The Sweetest Taboo - Sade
Say You Say Me - Lionel Richie
Kiss From A Rose - Seal
Slow Dance - John Legend
Love of My Life - Brian McKnight
Frontin' - Jamie Cullum
You are The Sunshine of My Life - Stevie Wonder
Wild Horses - Rolling Stones
Crash Into Me - Dave Matthews Band
Steal My Kisses - Ben Harper
You Got Me - The Roots
The Light - Common feat. Joss Stone
Can't Take My Eyes off of You - Lauryn Hill
Forever My Lady - Jodeci
On Bended Knee - Boys II Men
Here and Now - Luther Vandross
Cherish - Kool and the Gang
If It Isn't Love - New Edition
Bonita Applebum - A Tribe Called Quest
I Need Love - LL Cool J
One Love - Whoodini
You're All I Need - Method Man feat. Mary J Blige
You're All I Need - Marvin and Tammy
I'll Be There - Jackson Five
I Got You Babe - UB40 and Chrissie Hynde

No comments:

Post a Comment