What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Thursday, January 14, 2010

seaweed burrito


It was the first time I had a seaweed burrito today. It was good. Scrumptious, in face. It came with tomatoes, onions, garlic, cucumbers and beans inside. I never new seaweed could be so good. I will have to pick some up for myself next time I go for groceries. I also got a little can of an organic energy drink that got me started for my morning. Junk food or fast food never gave me that satisfaction after eating a meal. That satisfaction where I know I had something very good which will keep me full for a few hours. If you ever get a chance, try a seaweed burrito. You won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment