What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Sunday, October 18, 2009

barflies...


Barflies old guys. Hellos and Goodbyes. Laughs, cheers, sorrows and sighs.
Drowned in an ocean of lqiuror thinking If I should seek her twas good to meet her.
I tell her patting on black fur up to her knees while she sees another gent to give her a drink and a dent in his money clip.
Taking a sip of my pint blue, I flip the script and write in my book.
Ignoring the girl dem wodering if the fem dem will notice.
I ask for another bombing various nouns, adverbs and vers till I wait by the curb before the call.
Looking back to when we did the same at the mall years ago with the laughs cheers sorrows sighs hellos and goodbyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment