What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Monday, August 17, 2009

veggie day...


I was sitting in class today eating my lunch. I realized that I'm eating pretty healthy today. That's when I realized that maybe I should do a veggie day four. No, three. No two times every week. Don't want to get ahead of myself, now. Yeah. Twice a week being a veg would be good enough. To start. So here we have it. Today on my first veggie day I had: Cut up peaches with strawberry yogurt for breakfast. Salad with ranch dressing and garlic for a snack along with apple juice and water for a quick snack. For lunch, I had a good helping of chickpeas with olive oil with green tea on the side. It feels good. I feel healthy. My second day of the week where I go all veg will be Wednesdays. I think this will help me clean my soul from all the garbage I tend to put into it on weekends and sometimes when I eat out. Balance. That's what we all need. Balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment