What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Friday, July 10, 2009

vmt: the birthday jam


It's my birthday week. My actual birthday is on Tuesday the 14th. To commemorate my special day next week, I thought I would throw down a special VMT where I make mention of some of the classics, rare tracks and hits from the year I was born - 1978. Some of these artists are forgotten artists, some are still known and loved today but all in all they have one thing in common. They made awesome music. Here we go...


I Can't Stand the Rain - Eruption
Boogie Oogie Oogie - Taste of Honey
I Wanna Kiss You All Over - Exile
Shadow Dancing - Andy Gibb
Love Is In The Air - John Paul Young
The Name of The Game - Abba
Take A Chance On Me - Abba
Emotion - Samantha Sang
Sweet Talking Women - Electric Light Orchestra
The Closer I Get To You - Roberta Flack and Donny Hathaway
Feel So Good - Chuck Mangione

No comments:

Post a Comment