What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

vmt: the sunshine mix


Looks like springtime is finally here. Going to double digits for the rest of the week with the sun shinning. The weather forecast inspired me to do my next VMT that gives me a sunny feeling inside. Songs with the word sun in it or just tracks that make me think of hot spring or summer days. For those who don't know, my VMT's usually blend all types of music. The objective of the VMT is to educate and try to progress the listener's music tastes by exposing them to old classic tracks or obscure songs from today and yesterday...All in the name of good music.


Here we Go!!


You Are The Sunshine of my Life - Stevie Wonder

Starring At The Sun - Simple Kid
Looks Just Like the Sun - Broken Social Scene
Make You Feel That Way - Blackalicious
Summertime - DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince
Step Into a World - KRS-ONE
Rapture - Blondie
Blister in the Sun - Violent Femmes
Seven Days in Sunny June - Jamiroquai
Sun + Moon + Tomorrow - Ivana Santilli
I Got to Keep On Dancing - Carrie Lucas
Sun, Sun, Sun - Jakki
Groovin' You - Harvey Mason
Fire - The Pointer Sisters
Last Night A DJ Saved My Life - Indeep
Can You Feel It? - The Jackson Five
Don't Look Back into The Sun - The Libertines
Blinded By the Sun - The Seahorses
When The Sun Goes Down - Arctic Monkeys
Here Comes the Sun - The Beatles

No comments:

Post a Comment