What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Monday, April 6, 2009

montag tells mtv we don't need lc


From LA Examiner

Heidi Montag is speaking out on this season being the last for Lauren Conrad.

“’The Hills’ hasn’t even really begun, yet I think this is just the beginning. We don’t need her. We’ll miss her. I just don’t know if we need her,” Montag told MTV News.

Heidi adds, “I’m not surprised she (L.C.) is leaving. I know she hasn’t been wanting to be do this for a while, and [the life she really leads] is not on camera. So I think it’s a closing chapter for her. I’m sure she’ll have fun and success. She’s gotta leave the dramas to the pros!”

Heidi is also up for a season 6 of the hit reality show. “I love ‘The Hills’ and I definitely don’t want to go anywhere anytime soon. That’s my home and I’m so grateful to be on it, so we’ll see,” explained Montag.

No comments:

Post a Comment