What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Sunday, March 8, 2009

vmt: women rule


This is the second in my series of VMT's where I focus on strong, independent women. This one has a special meaning to me, however. It's dedicated to my brand new niece Isadora Halina. She was born on Wednesday morning just after 9am. I hope she continues the tradition of beautiful and intelligent women that have been known to grace my family photo album. Happy International Women's Day all. Here's the mix.


I'm Every Women - Whitney Houston
Beautiful Flower - India Arie
Beautiful - Christine Aguilera
Can't Wait Until Tomorrow - Valarie Simpson
Things Got To Get Better - Marva Whitney
Rejoice - The Emotions
Zion - Lauryn Hill
Golden - Jill Scott
White Flag - Diddo
Girl Talk - TLC
Girl - Destiny's Child
He's So Shy - The Pointer Sisters
9-5 - Dolly Parton
I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
Nasty - Janet Jackson
Brandy Alexander - Feist
The Fear - Lilly Allen
Misguided Angel - The Cowboy Junkies
Talking About A Revolution - Tracy Chapman
True Colors - Cyndi Lauper

No comments:

Post a Comment