What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Monday, January 26, 2009

awsomematically


Feel like I was an abusive relationship. Don't want to let go.
Don't want to tread away from sleeping eyes and wondering ears.
The days flowed. The mornings shone. The evenings ran and the midnight hours flowed.
Felt like I was with someone. Part of something. Part of something Awesometically great. Cheers with a few beers.
Making up words again, I see. Describing my feeling of that day. Doing good, mate.
Awesomematicallygreat or well, just ok.
I have no fears. Or well, not anymore because I was part of something Awesomematically great.
Feel like I was in an abusive relationship and I want to yell. Not just say.

No comments:

Post a Comment