What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

vmt: snowy love tip shi*t...


It's been a while since I posted my love jam VMT . In case you're new to the blog just a little chat up lesson. VMT standing for Virtual Mix Tape is where I post a bunch of tracks that kinda have a theme and run it as a virtual mix tape. One of my more successful tapes was one where I just put together a bunch of tracks about..you guessed it. Love. The girls dug it huge. So, I thought I would post another one with a touch of holiday flavor added to it. I don't go by specific music genre's at all. It's in the name of good music. All types all mixed up telling a story and making you go on an emotional roller coaster. So..sit back and enjoy the ride.


Baby It's Cold Outside - Ray Charles and Better Carter

Send me Some Loving - Sam Cook
Liberian Girl - Michael Jackson
Senorita - Justin Timberlake
All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey
The Sweetest Love - Robin Thicke
Slow Dancing - John Legend
Shut Up and Let It Snow - The Ting Tings
Last Christmas - WHAM!
The Light - Common
Santa Baby - Macy Gray
Smile - Lilly Allen
Their Way - Littl'ans feat Pete Doherty
Love Will Tear Us Apart - Joy Division

No comments:

Post a Comment