What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

random string..


This is just a random phrase connected with other words,
that sound alike, a poem if you like, like a written
version of a crew of birds flying-by during sunrise in
the burbs.


This is just a random poem of words connected on a long string
of inner ideas and thoughts that have been manifested throughout
the day. I come away thinking I'll be all clean now. All nice and neat.


Got everything off my chest. Don't really want to pest but this is what I think.
Feel. Want to get out. Peal off another part of my skin.
Like an onion about to be part of a meal. Yum. Yum.
This is just a random few lines connected on a long string of other
words to be connected....soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment